1. Heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat and fry 1 tsp ginger paste for 1 mins. Add 6 tbsp red curry paste, sizzle for a few secs, then pour in 800ml coconut milk.
2. Bring to the boil. Add in the lemongrass, 1 tbsp of the fish sauce and 1/2 tsp of palm sugar. Reduce to a simmer. Keep stirring occasionally and wait for the oil to rise to the surface.
3. Add in the baby corn, cherry tomatoes (cut as you wish) and prawns. Simmer for 2-3 mins.
4. In the mean time cut the cod into large chunks and add to the curry with the sugar snap peas, simmer for 1 min and then add the scallops.
5. Cook for a couple of mins and take off the heat. Add 1/2 small pack Thai basil and the juice of half a lime.
6. Serve in bowls and decorate with basil leaves, chilli and a wedge of lime.