1. For the marinade, mix all the ingredients together in a bowl Prick the skin of the sea bass with a sharp knife. Pour half the marinade onto the seabass and put aside the other half to use later , cover and leave in the fridge for 2 hours.
2. Preheat the oven to 200C .
3. Take some parchment paper, fold it in half and lay the fish one side. Brush the edges of the paper with lightly beaten egg white and fold the other half over the seabass. Press the edges of the top half firmly down onto the egg white. As the egg white cooks a strong seal will be created.
4. Cook the fish on a baking sheet in the hot oven for about 25-30 minutes – when cooked the fish should be opaque white and feel firm to the touch. Remove from the oven and transfer to a serving dish.
5. Pour on top the reserved marinade and place on top the chilli, spring onions and coriander. Heat 2-3 tbsp of vegetable oil till it is smoking, immediately pour on top of the garnish. This will cook them with a dramatic sizzle ever so slightly and release mouth-watering aromas.