1. Add the meat, 8 green chillies, ginger garlic paste into a pressure cooker.
2. Add in the whole spice: cloves, cardamoms, cumin seeds, cinnamon, and black pepper corns.
3. Add salt and turmeric powder.
4. Lastly, add the water, mix well and cook the meat until it is tender and falls apart.
5. Shred the meat completely by hand or a utensil.
1.In a pressure cooker add daliya/broken wheat, moong dal, mash dal, chana dal, masoor dal and rice.
2. Add salt and approximately 5 glasses of water and pressure cook until the dals get soft.
3. Roughly blend them with a blender.
Mixing Everything Togther
1. In a separate pot, add oil, add 4 medium size sliced onions and fry until golden brown.
2. Add ginger garlic paste and saute well.
3. Add fresh coriander leaves and green chillies. Mix well.
4. Add black pepper powder and turmeric powder.Mix well.
5. Add beaten yogurt, mix in and cook for 5 minutes on low heat.
6. Add the blended dals and shredded mutton into the masala.
7. Mix it well and keep stirring and mixing until the mutton and dals get well mixed.
8. Add the mutton stock and mix well.
9. Add ghee and mix.
10. Cover the lid and cook it for about 15 minutes on low flame. Then mix well and remove from the heat.
1. Serve haleem in bowls.Garnish with deep fried onions, chillies, coriander leaves, mint leaves, lemon slices, and serve hot.