1. Chop the garlic, slice the green onion and juice the lemon. Keep all to a side.
2. Soak the chilli flakes in 1/2 a cup of warm water for 30 mins. Drain and keep to a side.
3. Heat the vegetable oil or medium-high heat and flash fry the king prawn in batches till they turn a coral red. Drain onto a kitchen towel.
4. Heat the ground nut oil in a pan over medium-low heat. Add the garlic and fry till a light golden brown.
5. Add the prawns and cook for 1 min then add the chilli flakes and spring onion. Mix and cook for 1 more minute.
6. Add the lemon juice, mix and sizzle for 30 seconds. Take off the heat and serve.