1. Place the chicken breast, with the tender removed on a chopping board, and hold it flat with the palm of your hand. Using a sharp knife, slice the chicken breast horizontally into two even pieces. You should have 4 pieces of chicken at the end of this process. It is safer if you do this close to the edge of the chopping board.
2. Mix together the yogurt, turmeric, coriander and cumin and add to the chicken, make sure the chicken is well coated with the mix. Refrigerate for 4-5 hours or overnight.
3. Heat a griddle pan and brush with coconut oil (or any oil with a high smoking point), place the chicken on the griddle and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side. Remove from the heat and let it rest for 5-10 minutes. Then cut into chunky strips.
4. Place the salad leaves in the bottom of the platter. Place the chicken on top. Now add the red onion rings and pomegrenate seeds.
5. Garnish with the lime wedges for freshness and the red birds eye chilli(optional) on top for extra heat.