1. Boil or steam edamame beans till cooked but crunchy and instantly place in ice water before draining to stop the cooking process.
2. Cut tofu into cubes and fry in groundnut oil till light golden brown.
3. Place the glass noodles in room temprature water for 15 minutes till soft, drain and put in a bowl.
4. Add in the edamame, a thinly sliced red onion, a thinly sliced carrot, peashoots, tofu and peanuts to the noodles. Mix together.
5. For the dressing mix all the ingredients together and pour onto the salad. Let it sit for 20-30 minutes before serving.